Pages

Monday 23 October 2017

Simon Says: Photo Inspiration



Hello! Today I'm sharing a card inspired by the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. This week's theme is Simon Says: Photo Inspiration.





I coloured up this cute image from Whimsy Stamps with alcohol markers, and die-cut it with a square scalloped die from Spellbinders.





I then adhered the image to a piece of glitter paper with beautiful silver dots and added some die-cut frames in hues of lilac.  I also threaded a shiny lilac ribbon through the background paper on the left.

Lastly, I adhered a sentiment "hugs", which I embossed on grey cardstock.



That's it from me for today. Happy crafting!

Viv

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a sweet image! Your coloring is amazing!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete