Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

The Ton March Challenge


A lot of my favorite background stamps are from The Ton. Their floral stamps are striking, but challenging to stamp as they are so large! Getting a perfect stamp usually involves stamping more than once, which helps if one has a stamping tool like the MISTI.



I do not have the MISTI, so I didn't get a perfect stamp for the embossing. Well, anyway, I went ahead to emboss it with the Rose embossing powder from The Ton and it turned out all right. :)

I then watercolored the largest flower with Gamsai Tambi watercolors, mixing the red and white to get the pink. I thought I will try the shimmer white and it gave the flower a beautiful frosty effect. Unfortunately, I couldn't capture it on camera.

Am submitting this card for The Ton's March Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment