Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

Simon Says: Food and/or Drink


Hello! I'm back today to take part in the latest Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: 




These Mama Elephant's little dogs are so cute. My son and I coloured them and I fuzzy-cut the coloured images to dance around an elegant birthday sentiment from JustRite. I heat embossed the birthday sentiment with Ranger blue glitter embossing powder and love the effect. Unfortunately, I am unable to fully capture the glitter of the sentiment in my photo. 


I decided to create my own background with a diagonal strips background stamp and Hero Arts ombre ink. This was my first successful attempt at using the Hero Arts ombre ink pad and I must thank my WRMK stamping tool! 



Lastly, I used the same ombre ink to stamp a sentiment from Penny Black inside the card and stuck another cute dog next to the sentiment. 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great time!

Viv






2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable card. Love the tiny dog images in a circle and beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Food/Drink Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments Gayatri. Btw, I love your creations. They inspire me. Have a good day (or evening) :)
      Vivien

      Delete