Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Up, Up and Away!




Hello! I'm back this time with a cute birthday card. This is a 6" x 6" shaker card which I made for a friend's birthday.

I die-cut two balloon shapes on the patterned paper and filled it with sequins of varying colors. I then popped the patterned paper with foam tape before adhering it to the pink card base. 


I coloured and fuzzy-cut these cute stamps from Mama Elephant and also used a sentiment from the same stamp set. I adhered the sentiment before the boy so that I can position him to stand on the sentiment. I then used some twine to tie the balloons to the boy and girl to make it seem like they are each holding on to a balloon. 



Lastly, I adhered another boy holding on to a balloon on the inside of the card. This boy looks like he is being carried away by the big balloon, which I find so cute!

Supplies used:
  • Mama Elephant Carried Away
  • MFT party balloons dies


That's all for this card. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Vivien







No comments:

Post a Comment