Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Super Hot Pink!



Pink is my favourite colour (besides purple) so I feel very satisfied with the outcome of this card. :)


I got this rock chick, known as Punkette Peta, to take part in the Art by Miran Challenge #32 and decided to colour her in a hot pink to show her sweet yet rocker kind of image. I also gave her hair a "dip-dye" colour that youngsters seem to like in, what else, hot pink. :D

I coloured the skull on her skirt with silver glitter from Wink of Stella and stuck two crystals on its eyes (but it is not very visible on this image). I also added a red crystal to her dangling earring. Lots of glitter and pink!

Copic colours used:

Face: E000, E00, E11, E21, E04
Pink: RV02, Rv 04, RV06, RV09
Black: 100, W9, W7, W5, W3
Silver: C3, C5
Wink of Stella silver glitter

I already have in mind the recipient for this card. I believe she will like it as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is awesome. Love the color combination! Thank you for join Art by Mi Ran challenge. Hugs, Mi Ran xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for organising the challenge. I had fun! :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!! love your colour combo.. and her hair woow love it.. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge # 32 at Art by Mi Ran challenge blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. Good luck.. ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete